TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT: Please call 780.604.9900
I currently practice in the west end near Meadowlark Mall, Edmonton, as well as offer mobile services.
I first turned to Rolfing in 2004, after other therapies I tried (for about a year) could not resolve the discomfort I was experiencing in my body. I was pleasantly surprised when the chronic wrist & shoulder tension disappeared as the Rolfer addressed my body’s most prominent structural imbalances and fascia restrictions. I was able to resume my regular physical activities without issue, and I also became more aware of how I use my body and how to move with greater ease. To this day, my wrist and shoulder have never bothered me again, and I get “Rolfing tune ups” as needed to maintain functional alignment.
I became a certified Rolfer in 2009 to share with others this sense of empowerment through functional posture and movement. In 2016, I completed my Advanced Rolfer certification which further enhanced my skills and ability to help restore balance in the body.
Below is a list of my credentials:
- Certified Advanced Rolfer – Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, 2016
- Certified Rolfer – Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, 2009
- NHPC member – Natural Health Practitioners of Canada, since 2008
- RMT 2200 hrs – Academy of Reflexology & Massage, 2020
- RMT & Reflexology – CCHHC certified, 2008
- BA Honours – University of Alberta, 2002
- Current CPR C, AED, and First Aid