- Certified Advanced Rolfer – Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, 2016
- Certified Rolfer – Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, 2009
- NHPC member – Natural Health Practitioners of Canada, since 2008
- RMT and Reflexology – CCHHC certified, 2008
- BA Honours – University of Alberta, 2002
- Current CPR C, AED, and First Aid
I first turned to Rolfing in 2004 when other therapies could not help me manage the discomfort I was experiencing in my body. I was pleasantly surprised when the chronic wrist pain and shoulder tension disappeared as the Rolfer addressed my body’s most prominent structural imbalances and fascia restrictions. I also became more aware of how I use my body and how to move with greater ease. To this day, I continue to move without discomfort. I became a certified Rolfer in 2009 to share with others this sense of empowerment through functional posture and movement. In 2016, I completed my Advanced Rolfer certification which has only further enhanced my skills and ability to help restore balance in the body.
Please email or call for more info. I currently practice in the West end near Meadowlark Mall, as well as offer mobile services.