Rolfing® Structural Integration is for everyone who wants to experience more comfort while upright in gravity, more length in their body, and more refined movement in their sport / art.
People who have Rolfers™ on their team of wellness practitioners
include people who want:
- to maintain a balanced posture while they age
- a performance edge to their sport / art
- to recover after traumatic stress experiences
- to align their mind and heart with a body free from old behavioural patterns
- freedom from chronic structural pain
- greater balance while sitting, standing, and walking
- increased mobility in their whole body during their movements
- length in their spine, to feel more upright
- their feet to have a dynamic range of motion
- their breath to have three-dimensional ease
- greater body mindfulness
Contraindications to Rolfing® Structural Integration
Some health conditions may require special attention. Clients who have a pre-existing medical condition should advise their Rolfer before beginning treatment, to ensure that Rolfing is appropriate for them and that it will be adapted to their individual needs.