January 13, 2020 - February 22, 2020
BASIC TRAINING: Phase 1 Combined Accelerated / Regular, Toronto ON
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 18th, 2019
To apply for the Basic Training Program, please complete one of the following applications:
*If you have already completed a minimum 250-hour bodywork program of some kind, you may qualify for the Accelerated Phase I, otherwise please use the Regular Application Form.
Once you have submitted the necessary documentation to email@example.com and paid the $100 application fee, your application will be reviewed by the interview committee and an online interview will be set up. Successful applicants will be contacted to register for Phase 1.
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR PHASE 1 ACCELERATED
Instructor: Marius Strydom
DATE: Jan 13-17, 20-24, 27-30, Feb 3-7, 10-14, 17-22, 2020
- Week 1 – Jan 13-17 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 2 – Jan 20-24 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 3 – Jan 27-30 (Mon to Thu, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 4 – Feb 3-7 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)*
- Week 5 – Feb 10-14 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)*
- Week 6 – Feb 17-22 (Mon to Thu, 8:30am – 6pm; Fri, 9am – 1pm)*
*Full Phase 1 is all 6 weeks; Accelerated applicants join Weeks 4 – 6
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
VENUE: St. Matthew’s United Church, 729 St Clair Ave W
- Regular Phase 1 – $6799.00 CAD
- Accelerated Phase 1 – $3399.00 CAD
- To reserve a space in the class, please send a $300 deposit on or before Nov 1st, 2019.
- 1/2 of the remaining balance (R- $3249.50 / A- $1549.50) is due Dec 27th, 2019.
- The remainder (R- $3249.50 / A- $1549.50) is due Jan 10th, 2020.
- Send an e-transfer (and password) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or make cheques payable to the Rolfing Association of Canada.
- RAC mailing address – Suite 289, 17008-90 Ave, Edmonton AB, T5T 1L6.
- The $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- $300 deposit is fully refundable (minus $50 admin fee) 60+ days prior to start of class.
- $300 deposit is 50% refundable (minus $50 admin fee) 59-30 days prior to start of class.
- Tuition paid to date is 50% refundable (minus $50 admin fee) 29-1 days prior to start of class.
- No refunds once class starts.
- Please note, extenuating circumstances may be considered.