August 17 - October 3
BASIC TRAINING: Phase 1 Combined Regular / Accelerated, Toronto ON
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 1st, 2020
To apply for the Basic Training Program, please complete one of the following applications:
*If you have already completed a minimum 250-hour bodywork program of some kind, you may qualify for the Accelerated Phase I, otherwise please use the Regular Application Form.
Once you have submitted the necessary documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org and paid the $100 application fee, your application will be reviewed by the interview committee and an online interview will be set up. Successful applicants will be contacted to register for Phase 1.
*Please note that an applicant may be accepted into the program with or without conditions based on the interview process. Any conditions will need to be met prior to start of class (the interview committee will set specific deadlines on a case by case basis).
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR PHASE 1
Instructor: Marius Strydom
DATE: August 17 – October 3, 2020
- Week 1 – Aug 17-21 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 2 – Aug 24-28 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 3 – Aug 31-Sept 3 (Mon to Thu, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 4 – Sept 15-18 (Mon to Thu, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 5 – Sept 21-25 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm)
- Week 6 – Sept 28-Oct 3 (Mon to Fri, 8:30am – 6pm; Sat, 9am – 1pm)
*Regular Phase 1 is all 6 weeks; Accelerated students join Weeks 4 – 6
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
VENUE: St. Matthew’s United Church, 729 St Clair Ave W
- Regular Phase 1 – $6799.00 CAD***
- Accelerated Phase 1 – $3399.00 CAD***
- To reserve a space in the class, please send a $1000 deposit within 10 business days of being officially accepted into the program.
- 1/2 of the remaining balance is due July 13th, 2020.
- The remainder is due Aug 10th, 2020.
- Send an e-transfer (and password) to email@example.com.
- Or make cheques payable to the Rolfing Association of Canada.
- RAC mailing address – Suite 289, 17008-90 Ave, Edmonton AB, T5T 1L6.
- The $100 application fee is non-refundable.
- The $1000 deposit is refundable (minus $50 admin fee) within 48 hours of payment received. After 48 hours, the deposit is non-refundable.
- Any subsequent payments towards the balance owed is non-refundable.
*** Class costs, payment schedules and cancellation policies are subject to change at anytime.