- This event has passed.
July 16, 2018 - October 4, 2018
Jan Sultan – Advanced Rolfing® Training, Fort Langley BC, 2018
Open to all Rolfing® Practitioners
- A minimum of 3 years in Rolfing practice.
- 18 CE credits – 9 RISI manipulation, 3 cranial, 3 RISI movement and 3 elective.
Pre-register** and reserve a space by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of all required CE certificates and current Curriculum Vitae.
- Sending RAC a $300 deposit** (e-transfer preferred).
Auditing for Advanced RolfersTM:
- Please email us if you want to audit the class and we will follow up with you.
- Phase 1 – July 16-19th, July 23-26th, and July 30th-Aug 2nd 2018
- Phase 2 – Sept 17-20th, Sept 24-27th, and Oct 1st-4th 2018
- Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm
- Fort Langley Lions Seniors Hall, 23022 – 88th Ave, Fort Langley, BC, Canada
- $6000 CAD
To make a payment:
- Once RAC receives the $300 deposit and the instructor has approved your registration, you may choose to pay the remainder in full or in 2 equal installments.
- The full payment or first installment is due on or before June 15th, 2018.
- The second installment is due on or before Aug 15th, 2018.
- Send an e-transfer (and password) to email@example.com.
- Or make cheques payable to the Rolfing Association of Canada.
- If you choose to send a wire, please contact us so we can provide you with the necessary banking information.
- RAC mailing address – Suite 289, 17008-90 Ave, Edmonton AB, T5R 1L6.
*If you do not have the minimum 3 years of practice, and/or have not completed the 18 CE credits required for admission to the Advanced Training, you may still apply and the instructor, at his discretion, may grant admission. However, before receiving the Advanced Certification you must complete all 18 CE requirements.
During this transition period following the new CE requirements Jan 1st 2018, RAC will be following the old CE requirements (as listed in this event post) for this AT class ONLY. The new CE requirements will be in effect for all future AT classes hosted by the RAC.
**All pre-registrations must be approved by Jan Sultan before RAC can officially register applicants in the training. In the event an applicant does not receive approval, the $300 deposit will be refunded.